Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Portland NKOTB Concert Cancelled

I don't even know what to do right now. I just got an email that the concert in Portland has been cancelled. That was the concert that I was going to get to meet the guys at. I called right away and all they are going to do is refund our tickets to us. I am still going to the Tacoma show, but I don't have VIP 5 tickets for that show and will not get to meet the guys. I just don't understand why they wouldn't do anything for those of us that have the Meet and Greet tickets in Tacoma. Why couldn't they schedule extra time for us to meet them there? I am totally bummed! All VIP 5 tickets are sold out for the rest of their tour in the USA. There goes that childhood dream that was so close to coming true!

No comments: