Friday, November 7, 2008

What is your vote?






Since we are all in the "VOTING" frame of mind....help me out!
As mentioned in my blog below...my good friend Tami took our family pics this year, and did a FABULOUS job may I add....but now I can't decide which one I like the best. So I need everyone who gets on this blog and looks at these pics to vote on your favorite. Let's number them 1-5 starting at the top. Put your vote in comments.
Also, should I go with black and white or color?
Thanks for your help!

8 comments:

Diana said...

So cute! I love the two where Abby is laughing - I think #1 and #5 =)
What an adorable family!!!

Park Family said...

I vote for 3 in black and white!! Cute pictures.

Anonymous said...

Those are great pictures. I love the one where Abbys arms are around your neck, however you can't really see her so, I might go with the one above it. You all are really smiling good. Hey we need to get together to!I know, I know, I need to update my darn blog. I have some great pics.lol I love the new background. I need to call that girl, cuz I want some good pictures taken. What are her prices?

The Simpson Family said...

I like #1!!! So cute, it seems like it has the most personality (aside nfrom the one where Abby's arms are around your neck, but like Brooke and Dominiqe said, you can't see her.)

michelle said...

I like #2 the best I think. However #1 is pretty cute too.

Memories by Melissa Photography said...

#3 is my favorite, but #1 would be good too. Black and white sounds beautiful!!!

hartvigsenfamily said...

Hey you, those are really good pictures. I vote #1 black and white always looks prett
y, are you doing other's around it? I did my Family in Black and White and the kids indivitual, Ry and I in color around it...... I love the one with abbie's arms around you but ya you can't see her so .... email me, I don't blog so I will just keep looking at your until I figure it out.Love you Marci

Megan and Sean said...

Their all great! I think I like #2 the best! I love the black and white shirts you look so nice!