

Most of you that know me....know that I LOVE NKOTB and have since I was a kid. They reunited just a year ago and have just started their 2009 Spring Tour. Most of you also know that I was supposed to meet them at the Portland, OR concert last November and then it was cancelled and I was completely bummed! Ever since I was young and in love with NKOTB, I have dreamed of actually getting the chance to meet them. So when they announced their Spring tour....I scrambled and booked the closest VIP Meet and Greet tickets available...and that was Tulsa, OK. The concert was last night! I spent the day yesterday focused on NKOTB! From waiting for them to arrive in the afternoon to the BOK Center(and getting to meet Donnie then), to the Meet and Greet (where I got to hug each and every one of them), and then waiting for them to leave the BOK Center (and getting to say hi to Donnie yet again). It was a blast! I met some new friends as well. Above are the pics from the Meet and Greet. I got to stand by my two favorites Joey and Donnie. :) I will post more pics on a slideshow below as soon as I get the chance to download them.
2 comments:
I got tickets for the one in Portland, ME. I can't wait to go!!!
I'm glad you got to finally meet them Mindi!
Post a Comment