Sunday, June 28, 2009
Trip to Washington
Me and Abby took a trip to Washington this past week. Dillon stayed home with Chuck, since he is still in school. Washington was beautiful and the weather was wonderful! I did not want to leave. We stayed with my parents and had so much fun. We took Abby to the Oregon zoo, the Tillamook Cheese Factory, ChuckECheese, Cannon Beach, and the Rododendrum Gardens. She also enjoyed my parents backyard and jumping with them on the trampoline. She still asks every day if we can go back. So do I. :) Oh how beautiful Washington and Oregon are. I miss it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
We were delighted to have you visit back in your old home ward, Vancouver 7th! And what fun to have Abby in my Sunbeam class. She is a darling girl. She's a sweet addition, and I know why her Grandma is so crazy about her!
Post a Comment