Saturday, July 11, 2009

NKOTB Vegas July 2009

So, as usual, the concert was AMAZING! The "five hardest working guys in show business" still know how to put on a show! The only bummer was that I wish I would have done the General Admission (floor) instead of the seats. The seats were farther away that I thought they would be. The meet and greet went great though. I met some awesome girls and we had a great time! And I got to stand next to Joe & Danny this time for the picture. Then I got to hug them all again (except Jordan this time...somehow I missed him) The Meet and Greet pics have not been downloaded by ILAA yet, but as soon as they are, I will load to this site. The guys did mention during the concert that they are coming to the end of the tour though. So I think this is it! It has been a great ride while it lasted! I'll be a NKOTB FAN FOREVER! What a great experience for them to get back together and for me to get the chance to meet them, not once, but twice in person. Like I said before.....a childhood dream come true!

No comments: