Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Twilight Series




Some of my friends have been talking about these books for quite some time. But as always, I put off "getting into the hype". I did the same thing with the Lost Series on tv and blogging......I don't want to get into it just because everyone else is...so I put it off. But when I finally give in....you better watch out. These books are my most recent find. The Coronado ward girls have been talking about them for a LONG time. I was not interested. Then recently, a friend from my ward brought one to the gym and was talking about it. I went out and bought the first two, Twilight and New Moon that evening. Now a week later, and I have finished both of them! I can't explain what they are about because it is impossible to make them sound as good as they are. You just have to read them! They are actually making a movie of the first one this winter. I am excited to see what they do with the characters on screen and the story line.
Currently there are 4 books out and I am going to pick up the last two, Eclipse and Breaking Dawn, tonight. I can't imagine what else the author will do with the story line. They are definitely page turners!

2 comments:

michelle said...

I totally read that series, but also came into it a little later than most. I just finished The Host (which is what she wrote for adults) and am now starting the new book Breaking Dawn. You'll have to let me know what you think once you've read it.

The Simpson Family said...

See I told you!! I love how you said that you can not say what it is about beccause you can't describe it as good as it is! You know the movie is coming out on Thanksgiving!