
The New Kids On The Block release their new cd "The Block" tomorrow 9/2! I managed to track down the new songs on my playlist and now have them playing on this site. They definitely sound different then their old songs. If you heard some of them on the radio, you probably wouldn't know it was New Kids On the Block. Their concert tour starts Sept 18th in Canada. I am so excited to see what they do with this one. One more month countdown until they are in Vegas. :)
1 comment:
Hi Mindi and Chuck!! It's been a while since we've talked but I was so excited to find your blog. I remember babysitting you, Justin, and Ryan when you lived in Presque Isle. We've always been close with Chuck and his family. We live in Pittsburgh now and my husband and I are both in school. Your children are absolutely gorgeous! Please tell Donna and Earl that we said hi. I can't wait to browse your blog and see what you've been up to! Love, Tracey (Hull) Hotham
Post a Comment