Monday, September 29, 2008

TAGGED BY TAMI!

8 TV Shows I Like to Watch

One Tree Hill
Dancing With The Stars
Amazing Race
LOST
Big Brother
Survivor
So You Think You Can Dance
Biggest Loser.....and more....

8 Favorite Restaurants

Taco Bell!
Tropical Smoothie
Del Taco
Olive Garden
Cheesecake Factory
Fuddruckers
Subway
Pizza Hut

8 Things That Happened Yesterday

Went to church
Went to work
Checked my email
Played with my new Facebook account
Listened to New Kids On The Block
Stayed up until 3am
Read a couple chapters in 2nd Harry Potter Book
Ate too much!

8 Things I Look Forward To

Losing the 10 lbs I put on recently!
3 New Kids on the block concerts!
Visiting my parents for Thanksgiving in Washington
Magic Mountain with Friends
Holidays
Date nights with Husband and Friends!
Girls time in Seattle!
Meeting New kids on the block in November!


8 Things I Love About Fall

Cooler weather
Another year almost over
Halloween
Thanksgiving
Christmas
Another school year starting
New Years parties
Traveling for the holidays

8 Things On My Wish list

Being debt free
Having a strong relationship with my kids as they get older
Staying healthy
Being able to afford to travel
Being able to be financially stable enough to quit my job
Having another beautiful, healthy child someday
For the economy to get better and America to prosper
To always have a strong marriage.

I tag … Michelle, Rachel, Belinda

2 comments:

The Simpson Family said...

I guess I better get my but into gear.. this is like the third or fourth time I've been tagged with this one. Thanks. I like getting to know more about you.

Memories by Melissa Photography said...

Hey Mindi and Chuck,

It's Melissa, Chuck's cousin. I just ran across your blog. Good to see you are doing well. It's been forever!