Saturday, October 11, 2008

NKOTB Concert Vegas 2008!


What a night! The New Kids on the Block sure know how to put on a show still! It was the best concert I have ever been to! Rachel, Tami and I met Claudia at the Mandalay Bay at 6p and had dinner. Then we headed to the concert where Rachel and Tami had to get their "Right Stuff" tshirts. Then we split up to head to our seats. Tami and I had floor seats in Sec 5 row 8. Claudia and Rachel were in Balcony 210 row 2...but they were determined to work their way down closer to the stage.....and they did! They ended up in one of the 100 section balconies and the first row! So they had an amazing view as well! I still liked our seats better because part of the concert the guys are on a back circular stage that rotates. That stage was only 5 rows behind us! We were so close! Some of the amazing video below is from that view. Again can I say....WHAT A CONCERT! I almost lost my voice from singing and screaming the whole time. After the concert was over we headed over to LAX at the Luxor for the after party. Oh my gosh the crowd was crazy! I had to PUSH my way through the crowd like I've never pushed before! Finally I got the bouncer to let us in. Shortly later NKOTB showed up at the club and it was crazy! We could only watch them from a distance. So we finally left and headed home. It was so fantastic and I am so happy that they came back on tour. I would be totally bummed if I didn't have two more concerts to go to in November! Thanks girls for being part of a NIGHT TO REMEMBER!

3 comments:

Park Family said...

Mindi you are the biggest NKOTB fan I know. I don't think there is a bigger on. I'm glad you had fun!

The Simpson Family said...

This was such an awesome experience... Thanks for including me!!NKOTB ROCK!

Megan and Sean said...

(Megan-Chuck's cousin from Maine) HI! I just found your blog off of Tracey and Tim's blog. (we lived in the same ward for a few years) Anywhoo, it's so fun to 'see' your cute kids! I'm so excited we get to 'keep in touch' with our blogs. I always look forward to see your x-mas card you send to my parents, now I get to 'see' you more often! That concert looks SO fun my sister and I would die to go see them!!! Here's our blog: www.seanmeganandkids.blogspot.com