Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Update

Since my last posting Chuck and I have split up and are legally divorced. I am not sure what I am going to do with this blog yet. I want to keep it, especially to post pics on the kids pages. So eventually I will take the time to reorganize it and rename it, so be patient and bare with me.
The kids are both doing fine. I have a house walking distance from Chuck's (our old place)....so it makes it easier with the kids going back and forth. Dillon is almost done with 4th grade and starts 5th grade in the end of August. Abby is now 5 and starts full day kindergarten in the end of August.
Chuck and I are both dating other people and are in relationships at this time.
It has been rough and definitely a different and difficult time in our lives. Thanks to everyone for being there for us. We love you all.

No comments: