





Wow. So much has happened! Chuck got remarried in August to a woman named Mia with 5 kids of her own. Dillon & Abby are adjusting great. They seem to enjoy having brothers and sisters. The kids are 12 girl, 10 boy, 9 boy, 5 girl and 3 girl (or close to that). So close in ages to Abby and Dillon.
Dillon is in 5th grade. He starts middle school next fall. Abby is in Kindergarten.
I have been seeing someone as well. His name is Elua. He is from Hawaii. The kids adore him and he is is great with them. He is very affectionate and loving, what I have always wanted. I adore him too! :) Looking forward to my family all meeting him when they come for Christmas.
We just had some family pics taken. So I will post a couple here and then get a slide show of them all, up soon.
Happy Holidays! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment