Wednesday, June 18, 2008
New Kids on the Block are back!!!!
I did not believe it until I saw it! This past April 2008, New Kids on the Block announced on the Today show that they are back and going on tour. On May 15th they performed LIVE on the Today show! Their single "Summertime" has already been released and I am so excited to hear the rest of their new album! I am so excited about their tour as well and I already have tickets to the show here in Vegas on October 11th, the show in Tacoma on November 21st AND VIP tickets to the show in Portland on November 22nd (which means I will get to sit in the first ten rows and meet them in person!). Like many fans have said, "I feel like a teenager again". I have never been so into a group or band like I am into NKOTB! Who is my favorite? That is always what everyone asks......of course Joey!!!!! Always has been, always will be!! Like I said before, I am SOOOOOOO EXCITED! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I didn't know you were coming to Portland. What dates? Just for the concert?
That's so cool. I don't think I am as excited as you but I share that same girlish feeling that gets you all excited ;)
I am not surprised that you are soooooo excited. You are their biggest fan!!!
I am excited for you. Darling blog!!! I will get you our blog address as soon as it is updated.
Post a Comment