Friday, June 6, 2008

We are blogging!

I got roped into it! We now have our own blogspot. What can I say? Everybody is doing it. :)
A big thank you goes to Tami Huntsman, one of my very best friends, who helped me set up this blog! I could not have done it without her. As you can see it is still a work in progress. But I am sure once I get the swing of things it will be nonstop!
As most of you know, I love pictures! So I am sure there will be lots and lots of pictures. For those of you who live in other states it will be a great way to keep you updated. :)
**DON'T FORGET TO CLICK ON THE KIDS PICTURES! IT TAKES YOU TO THEIR INDIVIDUAL BLOGS WHERE I HAVE POSTED MORE INDIVIDUAL PICS AND INFORMATION ON EACH ONE OF THEM!**

3 comments:

The Simpson Family said...

Hey welconme to the ban-wagon! I can't believe theat that you gave me a hard time, and now you're bloggin' too. It looks cute! Call me sometime. -Rachel Simpson

michelle said...

Wahoo we have another blogger in our midst! I need to update mine more often. I forget about it then all of a sudden I realize it's been a month or two. Can't wait to see all the pictures you'll post!

sunydawn said...

pretty blog!