I just got a new camera. I was wondering why my pictures weren't turning out as clear as I wanted them too. Now I know. We got our digital camera a couple years ago when digital cameras were still fairly new. It is only a 2 megapixel camera. I just got our new one, which is much smaller and more compact, with a larger screen and it is 8 megapixels. So much clearer! I am very happy with my purchase. It is a Cannon Powershot. Love it so far!
Above is a picture I took while experimenting with it. It seems the pics appear clearer when they are larger, but downloading to the computer, I am still trying to find the trick to get them to downsize and still be clear. Let me know if you know the trick. :)
1 comment:
Let's check it out. It could be a setting. :)
Post a Comment